Re: Sort of on topic

I use a Dell Studio XPS 17" laptop as my main computer. ÂIt currently has a Drobo with 4 2TB drives andÂ12 external Seagate and Western Digital drives hooked up to it. ÂI do use an Eizo 24" external monitor in addition to the laptop screen. ÂI have no problem using PSCS5 and LR3 on the laptop. ÂIt is much faster than my old desktop computer.

Tina