Re: PF Member's Exhibit on 12-18-10

I always love the differing perspectives people have about images. One of the reasons I liked this was the somber and decorous mood. It fit the society and the surroundings, a very spiritual place for the Japanese. And, I had no time to do a multitude of photos. These poor folks were trying to conduct an important ceremony amidst a crowd of tourists. I shot what I could without being a boor. I know that does not improve the image however. Sorry you didn't relate to it as I did.
Don