Re: PF members exhibit on 11-DEC-2010

As seen at: http://people.rit.edu/andpph/gallery.html

      Katarina Kitaeva - The nice servant

Imactful photograph for sure! The toning is appropriate. Not sure about the connection to the title but I guess I can even go with that and use imagination. The doll leaves us gessing. Fishnet stockings ... great. POV well chosen to establish a sense of mystery.

      Dan Mitchell - Contortionist

Weird. But something to see and marvel at. Amazing performance. This is one of those moments when a photograph just has to be made and quickly! Captures the viewers eye and holds it for a significant while pondering about the activity.

      John Retallack - Birches in icestorm

Neat arrangement and a case where the multiplication or whole is more effective than the part by itself. A pleasing arrangement and decorative piece.

      Pini Vollach - Yunnan Stones

I admit I am not sure what the Stones are and find it hard to relate visually toi the two halves of the image.

      Thomas B. Barker - Three Penguins Going Fishing

Nice catch! Aagin, timimng is everything. As well as being in the right place at the right time. I would have like to see a bit more detail in dark bodies and maybe a bit more of the surf.

      Emily Ferguson - reflection

Very pleasant pictorial photograph. The ripples up front "make it" in my opinion.

      Trevor Cunningham - pod

One of the best images from among this series you have been sending for us to see. Along with the one from last week. A very strong image and it has nothing to do with what the subject is. Leaves a lot to imagine all kinds of things.

just opinions - ymmv
Andy