Re: another interesting rolling shutter pic and some software

ADavidhazy:
My recent forays into panoramic photography are based on using a camera intended for machine vision applications ... a monochrome linear array camera ... and placing it atop a motorized rotating tripod head. No article yet but photograph can be sees at:
http://www.davidhazy.org/andpph/2010-pix/Image-Pano-2A.jpg

that pic would be an idea candidate to put through some of that software! =)

Still jiggling around with my attempts at a digital pano-camera like the cirkut, using a USB power FB canner to drive both the head and the rotating mechanism. One day I'll get it done..