Re: another interesting rolling shutter pic and some software

Or the Alan Zinn panoramic camera ... or, the Spinshot by Corrales or the Globuscope by the Globus brothers, ... or the Hulcherama by Hulcher or the Cyclopan or the Alpa rotocamera ... or the Davidhazy improvisations from the 60's (!) ;) ) or the Cirkut (EK Co.) camera from the early 1900s!! etc.

On the electronic front there are several models being manufactured/ marketed. Spheron (sp>) is one ... the Better Light scanning back device can be accessorized with a turntable and become a real high end digital pano camera ... and there are several others ... Seitz also makes one ... it is hard to believe they are all making money in this market ...

cheers,
Andy