Re: another interesting rolling shutter pic and some software

Hmm, results look like a digital version of the film Panoptic camera, or Larscan, as built by MIchael Dusariez.  I still have one built from an old Zeiss camera taking 120 roll film.  I liked those images.  I may have to look into the digital versions.
Don