RE: PF members exhibit on 04-DEC-10 COMMENTS

The PhotoForum members' gallery/exhibit space was updated DEC 04,
2010. Authors
with work now on display at: http://people.rit.edu/andpph/gallery.html

Rene M Hales - Bend in the Canal
My image--NO COMMENT

Rubin F. Diehl - Un Bokeh Parisien
Love the blur and the red lights. It works for me.

Andrew Sharpe - Cactus
Outstanding. I love the monotone and the lines and flow of this image. Made
me go look at your galleries and I found lots to like.

Sherie Taylor - First Snow
Nice winter scene. Could make a nice greeting card.

Katarina Kitaeva - Out Of Emptiness
I can see this on the band's CD. It gives a nice mood. I think I would like
a shot a bit more to the right.

Emily L. Ferguson - Gulls harvesting the last herring fry of the season
Similar to another shot where I found the top distracting.

Yoram Gelman - Inukshuk Solo
I like this very much and really like when you provided a shot with more
context. I like the whole idea of them being temporary. Reminds me of a
series of photos I did called "discarded scenes". I concentrated on scenes
that are only briefly there and then are gone. It was a fun idea to work
with.

Trevor Cunningham - unknown plant
I like the abstract of the plant.

All just my humble opinions. Thanks to all of the contributors and the staff
that pulls this together each week.

Rene Hales
http://www.pbase.com/halesr