From: owner-photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [owner-photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] on behalf of John Palcewski [palcewski@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, November 18, 2010 9:20 AM
To: List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students
Subject: Photographer's Website Templates

I'm shopping around for a good photographer's website template, and wonder if anyone here has some experience with these outfits and can make recommendations.  I hope there's one that I can buy, build, and then post to my domain without having to pay a monthly fee.   Any help along these lines will be deeply appreciated.