Re: PF member's exhibit on 13 NOV 2010

Lea Murphy -- Christie, Grace and Alfred -- Stunning portrait. The dog's expression is a perfect touch. How do you have this lit? My guess is strobe on lower right side and warm reflector on the left.

John Palcewski -- Their posture gives the impression the sand is too hot to walk on and they've found themselves in an impossible location.

Emily Ferguson -- twins -- Nice light. I'm of the opinion that park shots need people, otherwise they look lonely and sad.

Pini Vollach -- Not much to say here. The tonal range is pretty wide.

Rubin F. Diehl -- RoboTrain -- Made me think of Boba Fet from Star Wars and Maximilian from The Black Hole. Love it!

Dan Mitchell -- Bell Tower -- Well composed. I feel like I need a caption with historical content.

David Dyer-Bennet -- Skinner Memorial Chapel (east face) at Carleton College -- Good to point out the curves element. The fringe on all of the edges is a little too electric (cyan/magenta) for my liking. I get this a lot with my Nikon. I wonder what causes it.