Gallery comments Oct 23, 2010

The PhotoForum members' gallery/exhibit space was updated OCT 23, 2010.
Authors with work now on display at:
http://people.rit.edu/andpph/gallery.html

Rene M Hales - A Castle Walk
Mine. I will listen to comments from the reviewers.

Emily Ferguson - Marshy Pond
A crop from the top would remove the distraction of that extra band of
color. For me, that brings my eye back to the blue flowers.

John Palcewski - Passionate Pakistani
I like the serious look and fine detail in this portrait.

Valery Firsov - Betrothal
Meaningful image. Would have like to have seen all of the hand. Is a bit too
tight.

Peeter Vissak - Summer at last
I know this is dumb, but I just worried that the baby was getting water it
its ears.

Dan Mitchell - Church Tower Clock
A good illustration of the IS feature that you showing. The stones and clock
face are quite clear.

Yoram Gelman - Morning Table
Lovely mood and light.

Thanks for posting images to the gallery. Appreciate all the work the team
does.

Rene

Rene Hales
3072 Roundway Down Lane