Re: Mac Backup

At 6:53 PM +0300 10/26/10, Trevor Cunningham wrote:
Quick search turned this up...not sure it it's too expensive, but I couldn't agree more with the speed factor, especially where I'm at.

http://www.backblaze.com/edrive.html

Price looks pretty good - $50/year and all automatic but doesn't back up applications and System Folder. I wonder how slow it ends up being, they say up to 2 hrs to back up an external drive. I wonder how much it slows down normal data processing.
--
Emily L. Ferguson
mailto:elf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx