Re: PHOTOFORUM digest 5544

At 9:19 AM +0100 10/25/10, Dan Mitchell wrote:
For myself I have a backup computer - a second computer a duplicate of my main system - and clone the whole system to it on a regular basis.

That's the basic point of keeping a bootable backup drive. Just saves you the money, storage space and effort of an entire computer. True, you'd be up and running without any wait to speak of, but if the PowerBook is lost, then I have a reason (and possibly money from the insurance company) to go buy a more current Mac anyway.
--
Emily L. Ferguson
mailto:elf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx