Re: "Speechless" moments

That's pretty horrible.

Can't say I've had anything quite like that happen though I did have a gorgeously printed 16x20 Hannemuehle William Turner print sitting on my office counter that my cleaning lady crinkled so she could dust under it.

Egads.

As my dad always says...keep your chin up so someone else can kick it.

Ha.

Lea

On Oct 11, 2010, at 7:28 PM, Alberto Tirado wrote:

> Perhaps we all have anecdotes of frustrating moments in photography and maybe it can be a rich and (fun!) entertaining thread!
>
> I once got a very fine watercolor paper and made a few prints in my new killer Epson 2200. Then, a friend came over and I brought one of those prints to show him. He immediately praised the landscape*. As I was standing by the door, he said "Gee, thanks much, [wife] will really like it" and proceeded to his car.
>
> No, really - I just stood there thinking if it was a joke or what, but he left with the print. Gone.
>
> I thought it was a good trade off if I got rid of him, but no! He recently called to ask for some food photos... For free. And he won't take a "no" for an answer.
>
> * I don't do much landscapes, and I do not like particularly doing sunsets.
>
> Have you had some such... "unreal" moments?

> www.alberto-tirado.com

your kids . my camera . we'll click
www.leamurphy.com