Re: {F exhibit on 2 OCT 2010

I never thought that about pilots. I was always amazed at how they can get the tires on the ground as softly as they do from waaay up there.

I knew that race drivers were a special breed but never knew what driving and turning at high speeds was like until I had an opportunity to do laps at Charlotte Motor Speedway, used to be Lowes, in my '08 Taurus last Thanksgiving. Was supposed to stay under 70MPH, BUT "keeping up with traffic....."

Now I know and have a better understanding of what they do for 200 or 300 or 500 miles or 2 hours depending on which form of racing..ÂÂ And at 150MPH +.

Bob