Re: PHOTOFORUM digest 5527

> Christopher Strevens - The happy Priests.  Sorry but as a former Catholic and quite familiar with that body's institutionalized pedophelia and decades-long coverup, I can only wince,

A disgracefully libellous remark - let's keep such comments, and complaints about aliens, and conspiracy theories, out of this group. There are rotten eggs in any organisation but that does not mean the whole organisation is corrupt.  (And the word is "paedophile")

> even though these folks probably are Protestants, since three of them are women.

Not "probably" - definately I'd say.

DM