RE: {F exhibit on 2 OCT 2010

The Formal Picture worked well, I am not surprised that you are pleased with
it. I think it may have been better with the background lit it is similar to
the Cactus leaf in that it is a technical image but the leaf is not so
interesting and is essentially and random pattern picture. The next three
images are all views and tell us something about the country where they were
taken. I am getting used to different scenery in different places and they
all have their individual beauty. Like the song "Everything is beautiful in
its own way". The darkling beetle looks white to me but the legend says it
was black... Technically ok but really a strange alien creature and actually
very unpleasant. "Runners" and "happy priests" are shots of people doing
things and happy in what they do and so of human interest. "Harvest moon"
could have been taken anywhere is the world and so is a universal image. It
tells me it is September again. "Drip Dry" stands out as a joke image and is
quite different from the others.

Chris

The PhotoForum members' gallery/exhibit space was updated OCT 2, 2010.
Authors
with work now on display at: http://people.rit.edu/andpph/gallery.html
include:

          Lea Murphy - Rachel, Josh and Edyn
          Andrew Sharpe - Cactus leaf
          Rand Flory - Surprise Lake
          Pablo Coronel - 10AM
          Dan Mitchell - Rooftops
          Trevor Cunningham - darkling beetle
          Christopher Strevens - The happy Priests.
          John Palcewski - Runners
          Emily Ferguson - Harvest Moon
          Yoram Gelman - Drip Dry