Re: Selling Cameras

I've done both. KEH, not B&H.

Depending on the model you'll get more selling it yourself vs. selling to a broker. Example, I sold my Leica M6 and several lenses myself on Ebay and did very, very well. Sold the body for more than I paid for it. Some more common, perhaps less desirable items I sold to KEH. I took a hit but it was over quickly and I didn't have to deal with shipping, etc.

Another option to consider is a local camera shop that might put your gear on consignment. I did that with a couple Leica lenses. Additionally, you might consider trading old gear for new. I've also done that with a shop in my town.

Good luck.

Lea