Frog Picture

    I would have to agree with everyone that I cropped too close and cut off the frogs leg. Someone suggested that I keep the leg and edit out the background. I don't think I have the expertise to do that and I can't move in and remove or rearrange things prior to taking the picture. The frog/animal wouldn't stand for that. I think it was Kim that mentioned the "toad?". I tend to believe a frog as opposed to a toad due to belly markings and a few other markings.
    I do appreciate everyone's comments, good or bad. Gives me points to think about in the future.

Walter Mayes