RE: Responding To The Complaint

I have had trouble with people running away when indulging in street photography.

Chris

From: owner-photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of John Palcewski
Sent: 10 September 2010 11:53
To: List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students
Subject: Responding To The Complaint

I was lost in thought as I walked in tall grass bordering the creek this morning, when I heard a voice call out. I looked up the slope. It was from two cops standing next to their cruiser stopped on the roadway, about 30 yards away.

“Can we talk to you for a minute?” one of them said.

“Sure,” I replied, and walked over.

“We’ve been getting complaints about, uh, a bald headed old guy who keeps taking pictures of young girls' asses,” the youngest said.

(Read rest of story here:  http://forioscribe.livejournal.com/606192.html   )