Re: PF exhibit on 09-11-10

 On 9/11/10 2:49 PM, Andrew Davidhazy wrote:
The PhotoForum members' gallery/exhibit space was updated SEP 11, 2010. Authors
with work now on display at: http://people.rit.edu/andpph/gallery.html include:

Pini Vollach - Namibia
A landscape that challenges, in so many ways. Lovely color and detail. I might have cropped the foreground a bit more, but only for the tire tracks. I often find myself eager to erase the mark of man in landscapes, and wonder at the comfort of others.
              Dan Mitchell - Lace-wing fly
Confused by the "super macro" setting, but it's likely proprietary. Nice vivid colors, it almost looks underwater.
Emily L. Ferguson - Willet
Great capture. I'm undecided as to whether the foamy background works for me though. On the one, it looks like a blanket of fluffy clouds beneath the flying bird, but on the other, it appears as though the shutter was just a little too quick for the pan and causing distraction from the bird.
Michael Hughes - How do you do?
Nice moment, nice exposure, but the composition doesn't work for me. Cropped too tightly on the left, and I wish I could see her face as well.
Christopher Strevens - Dinner in the care home
Surrounded by empty chairs. A very lonely image. But there's a softness to it, almost a joyful moment with a nice bowl of soup could be drawn here.
John Palcewski - Does He Really Love Me?
In a way, I hope he doesn't and moves on to a more stable situation.
  Andrew Davidhazy - Bottoms up!
I guess the guard didn't see you coming in from the rear.