Re: Responding To The Complaint

I don't see any "young girl ass". All I see is a cute young girl in a sleeveless shirt and gym shorts doing gymnastic stuff. Did you delete the "ass" photos? And how exactly were you able to see and photograph her ass? Did she strip?

Richard

--- On Fri, 9/10/10, John Palcewski <palcewski@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

From: John Palcewski <palcewski@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Responding To The Complaint
To: "List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students" <photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Friday, September 10, 2010, 11:11 AM

Allentown, Pennsylvania,  is where the interrogation occurred day before yesterday.  BTW, I went back to previous LiveJournal entries of mine and found not only the young girl whose ass I photographed earlier, but also the scowling, offended guy who likely reported me to the police.   You can see them here:

http://forioscribe.livejournal.com/603038.html?