Re: Responding To The Complaint

Allentown, Pennsylvania,  is where the interrogation occurred day before yesterday.  BTW, I went back to previous LiveJournal entries of mine and found not only the young girl whose ass I photographed earlier, but also the scowling, offended guy who likely reported me to the police.   You can see them here:

http://forioscribe.livejournal.com/603038.html?