OT: But everybody needs a smile on Sunday

Sid, a traveling salesman, driving across country to visit clients,
felt the call of nature and stopped at a roadside rest stop.

    While in a stall, he heard a voice in the next stall say, "hi, how
are you?"

    Not really wanting to engage in conversation with someone in a
bathroom stall, Sid just returned a short "I'm fine."

    The voice then said, "what are you doing?"

    Feeling a bit uneasy, Sid muttered, "oh, just traveling; like
yourself."

    The voice then said, "can I come over?"

    Creeped out, Sid retorted, "I-I'm kinda busy right now."

    The voice then said, "I'm gonna have to call you back; there's an idiot
in the next stall who keeps answering all my questions!"