Re: Canon G9 Fix or Repair

I think Canon needs an approval before fixing things so why not send it to them and see what they say?

Bob

On 8/21/2010 2:57 PM, Tim Corio wrote:
I have a Canon G9 that has developed a problem.  All pictures have a
column of pixels that show up as a blueish line.  I assume this is a
problem with the sensor.

Does anyone have experience having such a problem fixed?  Is it worth
getting it fixed, or should I just replace it?

Thanks,
Tim