RE: PF member;s exhibit on AUG 21, 2010

Hi All,
Emily, the Property Line does not touching me like Vittoria's body. Forgive
me for this.
Oh Vittoria, I see "nothing" but this "nothing" is very sexual,  I can
Imagine Trevor's nice Seed Bloom just at the middle a little bit right out
of the frame.
Vittoria's background is quite dull so I would put her in Jerry's
fascinating Olympic.
Although Felicia looks like a perfect statue from the Olympic, I prefer to
see her in the foreground of Dan's Water or even in the front of Andrew's
Pump House. (but please blure the background leaves.)
Actually she could be standing among the Property stones quite successfully.

David, I realy don't understand ( you can understand me.after Felicia &
Vittoria.) what is your dream ?
Maybe you want to join Michael to the Dance Class?
I did a marvelous journey  with you all, today.
Thank you for this.

Pini Vollach

The PhotoForum members' gallery/exhibit space was updated AUG 21, 2010.
Authors
with work now on display at: http://people.rit.edu/andpph/gallery.html
include:

                Trevor Cunningham -seed bloom
                Andrew Sharpe -Pump house, Aspen, Colorado
                Michael Hughes -Dance Class
                David Small -I have a dream
                Mark Harris - Felicia as a Statue
                Jerry McCown -Olympic National Park