RE: PF weekly exhibit updated AUG 7, 10

The PhotoForum members' gallery/exhibit space was updated AUG 7, 2010.
[Chris]
[Chris] Hi, here are my comment:
[Chris]

Walter Mayes - Lonely Boater: The image gives an impression of the majestic
everlasting waterway flowing for ever from space beyond the horizon to space
beneath. It looks like it will last forever then bang crash a noisy
motorboat cuts under the bridge to cut into the peace.

Andrew Sharpe - Rock face, Aspen, Colorado: I see the profile of the face of
a stony man at the mid top of the rock face and he is the face in the rock -
rock face! It looks a nasty climb and I would not attempt it. I like the
monochrome rendering as it brings out the stony-ness of the scene and suits
the subject.

Christopher Strevens - Love through the wire: My image bring unpleasant and
terrible recollections of my detention without trial. I was detained because
I said that there was life in space, that I saw and photographed a flying
saucer and that Jesus is an alien and that Christian leaders subject
dissidents to brain surgery. I have not changed my opinion. I wont go in to
detail of what I witnessed in the psychiatric prison as it might put me
inside again. I was told I was down to have my brain destroyed but I used
their laws, stood up to them to be counted and showed £10 of English
currency and I am still here. At Present. English law forbids belief in
aliens even though the pope says that belief in aliens is allowed. Others
were in for doing terrible things but another character who was allowed to
leave said he saw several flying saucers land on Wimbledon Common. And so
did another woman who escaped. Some were in for being unable to cope with
medical treatment such as diabetes that involved intramuscular injections of
insulin. I needed to take heart tablets and it was some time before I
accepted that I needed them.

Lea Murphy - Edyn Mae, my newest niece: This is a lovely image of a tiny
baby. I human just launched on its journey of life until she arrives at
deaths door and tumbles in as we all do.

Mark Harris - C-Fresh in a Window: my attitude to nudity changed since my
wife came into my life. Those body parts are for friendship and for feeding
an infant. Not to be ogled at. La Elle est Nue --- sai la vie!

Elson T. Elizaga - Inanimate Behavior: that is interesting. The bubbles are
probably oxygen given off by photosynthesis by tiny plants in the basin in
sunlight.

Christopher Strevens ARPS.