Re: Epson 1270 Printer reset software

Lara what you have is part of the nature of an inkjet print. The only way I know of that you can deal with that at home is to laminate the print. I know some of the higher end printers can make prints that are more water resistant, but I suspect that has limits too. To my knowledge there isn't a product like the artists use with drawings to "fix" or us old school black and whiters drop the print in fix, but if there is I sure would like to know about it too.

I use an Epson RX500 to print my photos on usually epson presentation matte paper. I love the way it looks. The only problem is if the prints get wet, they run. What can I do to "fix" the print?

http://www.deansart.com.au/products/supports/paper/digital/ghiant_inkjet_fixative_300g is one product I tried when I was testing such things and this worked well.

One of the comments I posted years back about the canon range of dye printers (the S800 was the model, same inks though as udes in the newer printers) was how water resistant I found the prints to be without using a laquer to seal the images - there was a marked difference between the canons and other printer companies inks