Re: Epson 1270 Printer reset software

The Epson 1270 is an old dye printer (circa 1999) that I use only for text printing and colored directional maps.  I use the cheaper non Epson inks but needed a quick replacement for the color cart and had to buy at a brick and mortar store locally.  I have run non Epson pigments thru one of my two 1270 but the pigments at the time were no match for dye in saturation. The only other use I can see for a 1270 is if you wanted to run a CIS on it to produce 13 x 19" prints. I have an Epson R-1800 pigment printer for making highly saturated color prints on glossy paper.

Roy