RE: PhotoForum book/catalog available!

On Mon, July 26, 2010 11:56, Rene M Hales wrote:
> Well, DUH!!! The link to the pdf is right under the
>

> Add to Cart button.
>

> Also available as File
> <http://www.lulu.com/product/file-download/photoforum-2010-catalog/11929898>
>  Download Free
>

> Feeling dumb in KY.

It took me a few iterations to find it.  I happen not to have posted
publicly while being confused, so I figured I'd 'fess up now.

I can't pinpoint anything actively bad about that page design, but this
many people having trouble (even if we figure it out in the end) is a
signal that something could be improved.

Dragaera: http://dragaera.info