From: owner-photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Andrew Davidhazy
Sent: Monday, July 26, 2010 11:29 AM
To: List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students
Subject: PhotoForum book/catalog available!

The book is ready. Hoeflerites won by a slim margin 8-6. You can get it here:

http://www.lulu.com/product/paperback/photoforum-2010-catalog/11929897

At this time I have made the PDF version available for free to keep costs down
for those of you who wish to avail yourselves of this format. If you want, send
a contribution. Here is an address to send to: 615 Phelps Road, Honeoye Falls,
NY, 14623, USA. This is not required however and I am mostly hoping that you
all like the outcome.

Have a great week everyone - I am getting ready for a presentation in Portland
first days of August. They say it is a no-pressure "keynote" presentation to a
group of Industrial Designers on the topic of DIY.

Andy Davidhazy - andpph@xxxxxxxxxxxxx  or  andpph@xxxxxxx