Lightning survey re: font choice for PF book

A long time member of the list suggested an alternate
font for the book than what was originally intended. This
is to gauge the level of interest in this suggestion. If you
follow the link below you will see the two styles. If this is
of interest then send your selection to me directly to
save bandwidth on the list. I will consider the responses
received before 3 pm my time zone and proceed accordingly .

http://people.rit.edu/andpph/a-pix/font-choice-1.jpg

At this stage the book is pretty much completed but if
you still want "in", this could be done, again, on a rolling
basis. Meaning if you jump on before the train leaves
the station you make it. If not you remain on the platform
and we see you maybe the next time around.

http://people.rit.edu/andpph/photoforum/2010-PhotoForum-book-instructions.html

ADavidhazy - andpph@xxxxxxx
for the PF book project