Re: the worst of them

My worst experiences have been trying to use anything except a Leica ;-)

Tina

On Tue, Jul 20, 2010 at 7:49 AM, Karl Shah-Jenner <shahjen@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

So those are my duds .. an X-300, the ELM and a Umax.  I'd add that I won't work on Minolta cameras.. their internals are counter to any logic i've ever experienced.. and I've also been unimpressed by the viscera that lies beneath the shell of Nikons.  However, the Nikon's kin (Konica and Topcon) were all both extremely rugged and logical in their mechanics.

what about you - what have been your worst experiences?

--
Tina Manley, ASMP
www.tinamanley.com