Re: PHOTOFORUM digest 5453

On 4 Jul 2010, at 04:06, List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students wrote:

> Re:  Walton Church     The massive wall of arches
> appears to be curved, which makes this study interesting.

Very little in the building is now exactly vertical or straight, after all it has been standing since around 1240 AD.  As I often say to visitors - this building was around 250 years old before Columbus visited what is now America.

See — http://www.ely.anglican.org/parishes/westwalton/architecture.html  -- for further details.