From: owner-photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:owner-photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of ADavidhazy
Sent: Tuesday, June 22, 2010 6:56 PM
To: List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students
Subject: Interest in 2nd member's photographs book?

I may be asking for trouble but if there is sufficient interest I _MAY_
motivate
myself to assembling another book or catalogue of PhotoForum members'
photographs and accompanying text (such as bio, image info, etc.). Please
send
statement of interest directly to my email address so as not to overwhelm
the
list (haha!) - discussions about this on-list are most welcome however.
Timeline
would be short if this matures to an actual project!

Our first book was reviewed thusly by our very own Marilyn Dalrymple:
"PhotoForum on the Internet" Filled with photographs that are created by
members
of the PhotoForum listserv, which originates at Rochester Institute of
Technology, this book is worth the diminutive price. The book illustrates a
wide
variety of photographic styles. Subjects depict unusual locations, still
lifes,
portraits and landscapes. The photographs are striking and presented in a
professional manner and a brief biography of each photographer accompanies
his
or her work. This small but profound volume is destined to become a classic
in
the arena of excellent photography." (I hope it is OK I quoted you Marilyn!)

You can go see a preview of it at:
https://www.lulu.com/product/paperback/photoforum/367115

cheers,
Andy Davidhazy for PF HQ and its simply smiley staff

oh ... my email address is: andpph@xxxxxxx - and please put "BOOK" in
subject
line for easy identification of message purpose. Thank you.