Re: PF BOOK project is a GO - preliminary (but OK) instructions here

On Tue, June 22, 2010 16:13, ADavidhazy wrote:

> One last thing - I may not be able to enter into personal discussions
> about this
> project or acknowledge receipt of contributions but will from time to time
> post
> to the list those I have received in good condition.
>
> Finally, I will try to do my best with this but please realize I am not an
> InDesign or PDF or book design expert. My decisions are, as they say,
> final.
> Reason for this is that committee work tends to drag on and on and on. If
> there
> is something else that needs clarification please raise the issue here and
> it
> will be included in a webpage where these instructions will also be posted
> ... soon!

Great!

I'm a big fan of somebody taking charge of a project and actually doing it
-- and not encouraging endless discussions about picky details.  I'll pick
details with the best of them, too, if things go that way.

The sample pages you posted a link to look quite professional, really very
nice.

Okay, I gotta write some stuff.  I've already got three photos picked out
-- I know, I have to narrow that down, not increase it (for whatever
reason I instantly decided to do one photo the full size rather than
dividing up the space among multiple photos).

Dragaera: http://dragaera.info