Re: Drawing lines in PS

Title: Re: Drawing lines in PS
Ha, you wouldn’t believe how long I’ve been wrestling with that! Even the help section couldn’t make me see how.

I knew it had to be something simple!

Many thanks.
Jonathan.

On 03/06/2010 20:09, "Rob Miracle" <rob@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On 6/3/10 2:50 PM, jonathan turner wrote:
Drawing lines in PS Anyone know how to draw a straight line in photoshop? Or, more specifically, in PS elements. I just want to draw a straight line, from point to point, in whatever colour I choose...can’t seem to find out how you do it.

Actually that's very easy to do.  Pick the paint brush, set the size, softness to what you want, set the color to what you want.

Click where you want to start.  Hold down the SHIFT key and click your destination point.

Done.

Rob

--
Jonathan Turner