RE: Drawing lines in PS

Title: Drawing lines in PS

I love this forum.  I was just struggling with that issue today & I check my emails & there is the answer! Thanks for the info Rob.

Date: Thu, 3 Jun 2010 15:09:07 -0400
From: rob@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Drawing lines in PS
To: photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

On 6/3/10 2:50 PM, jonathan turner wrote:
Anyone know how to draw a straight line in photoshop? Or, more specifically, in PS elements. I just want to draw a straight line, from point to point, in whatever colour I choose...can’t seem to find out how you do it.

Actually that's very easy to do.  Pick the paint brush, set the size, softness to what you want, set the color to what you want.

Click where you want to start.  Hold down the SHIFT key and click your destination point.

Done.

Rob

--
Rob Miracle