Re: Canon 5D and Windows 7

On Tue, 25 May 2010 09:14:53 +0900, "James B. Davis" <jim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote/replied to:

>>There is Windows 7 64 bits and this should be an issue.
>
>Ok just found out Canon Utilities gives the 40D that feature and works on 32 and
>64 bit systems. I might give it a go one day.

So I loaded it up and the update and it works great.

It no longer supports cameras before the 30D, nor does it support Windows 2000.

So although older versions would work with the 5D and Windows 2000, they're not
supported with that camera and Windows 7.

Wonder an older version would work in XP compatibility mode or something though.

--
Jim Davis, Owner, Eastern Beaver Company:
http://easternbeaver.com/ - Motorcycle Electrics