GreyCard for Flash Exposure Calculation in White Booth?

Hi all!

Seems basic to me but I wanted to be sure of anyway.....

Lately I have been doing sime good share of product photos in a homemade white booth (my flashlight hobby). I am using a single on camera flash unit bounced on the booth top. Exposure is determined by tral and error since the percentage of white in the frame plays the biggest part, and varies everytime.....

This time is gonna be harder. I will have to photo 2 Black and one Silver flashlight on the white background. Back to the basics, and I considering mettering on a standard grey card.

Now could be the best method? I am gonna try Aperture Priority, and slow-sync flash (TTL). Obviously I do not have a flash meter and bounce flash excludes manual flash calculations.....

Thanks, kostas

No matter what, CHEER UP MY FRIENDS! Life is too precious to jump the other side of the fence...

kostas papakotas / clenched teeth photography
http://clenchedteethphoto.multiply.com