Re: Canon 5D and Windows 7

I use this setup to photograph coins.  I trigger each photo with a
remote and the photo is automatically loaded to the computer and
displayed for review.

Some examples are at:
  * http://numiscabinet.com/gallery/0
  * http://numiscabinet.com/gallery/5
  * http://numiscabinet.com/gallery/1

And have been published in books:
http://www.lulu.com/product/paperback/rochester-numismatic-association-medals---a-pocket-guide/6346903

and

http://www.lulu.com/product/paperback/agricultural-and-mechanical-society-award-medals-of-the-united-states-(color)/6150204

If you have trouble with the about links go to Lulu.com and search for:
  * Rochester Numismatic Association Medals
  * Agricultural and Mechanical Society Award Medals

Thank You,
Tim Corio