Re: dISCREET pROFILES

Can't view in Saudi  :(

{ brad brace } wrote:
dISCREET pROFILES (the California collection): thousands of
enlarged and enhanced photographs, mostly low-res
cellphone-camera self-portraits, culled from dating websites
-- as you might expect, there is some explicit content --
fascinating and disturbing. This massive 2+ GB PDF ebook is
$250 (sorry about the price but it was a hellish amount of
work and I guarantee you won't be disappointed or YMB), and
must be ordered directly. Use my verified Paypal account to
have the DVD delivered at no charge: [bbrace@xxxxxxxxxx;
http://bbrace.laughingsquid.net/buy-into.html] (in two
parts, each 1600 pages/photos; 6.94 x 6.94") If I receive a
reasonable number of orders, I may offer another state of
the union or country... but California had to be the place
to begin. Sure to be a collectors' (socio-anthropologists')
item! Amazing!

/:b

http://tinyurl.com/27g2a2y