Re: Gallery review

The image said Metropolis to me as soon as I saw it.  Anyone else get that impression?  I do like it and think Lea has the right idea to refine it.
Don

On 5/16/10 8:54 PM, DSmall9917@xxxxxxx wrote:
In a message dated 5/16/2010 9:10:33 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, lea@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
      David Small - If you were to pull out the highlights on the pipes you could create some really cool drama and make this an amazing image.  Tone down the highlights in the upper right corner and you may have something really wonderful here. I wish the guy were barefoot and I wish the pipe that's visible from his head to his right hand were not there as it distracts.
Good suggestions This was shot in an abandoned  factory building, littered with broken glass and all kinds of crud bare feet  was not possible.
Dave Small