Re: Corelating in Camera Pixel Count (RAW format) and file size?

Karl,
     I have an Epson 1270 that I use for text, an Epson 6000 multifunction machine I use for copying and printing some photos and an Epson R-1800 for printing more artistic stuff. I general only print pictures I going to sell so my usage would be considered light.
Roy