Re: Ink jet printing (was Re: Corelating in Camera Pixel Count (RAW format) and file size?)

Printer is right next to a large room humidifier. But the wife and I will be away from the home for about two months this summer. Ideas for storage? I like the cover idea, but maybe i should flush the system before i leave...is there a way to do that?

lookaround360@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Trevor,

My long experience with non-OEM ink issues convinced me to use ONLY
Epson inks. CIS may give you problems. Get a Epson 3880 if you end up
making a lot of prints. Your ink cost will be much lower with the 3880
even with moderate use. In your climate you might consider a printer
cover and a jar of water. Also keep the paper in sealed containers to
maintain constant humidity.

AZ

LOOKAROUND - Since 1978
Build a 120/35mm Lookaround!