Re: gallery review

I think Russ explained what his "formula" is. And as I said, I think it's a cute photo (if a bit retro but then so am I). But I don't analyze photos; rather I approach them emotionally, especially my own. This is why I don't "review" the gallery images and why I mostly lurk on the forum. Images either do it for me or they don't. It's a gut feeling.

As for the model "dressed up like a little girl", the only little girls I see dressed anything like that are the little girl beauty pageants that are sometimes on cable tv. Those are real kiddie porn. Interestingly enough, almost all the parents at these travesties are the mothers. The model in Russ' image, by contrast, looks quite old enough to pose like that.

Ok, so I'm just a dirty old man. Fine. It's a title I wear proudly, one bestowed on me by my loving wife. And that's my final word on this topic.

Richard.