Re: Zoomable image

The frame was a nice touch. What impresses me so much about a lot of your images, and it's evident in this one as well with the smoke in the dome, is that your images manage to secure movement within the frame(s) of capture. I simply do not understand how you are able to stitch so many images of a fluid subject, like smoke, and make it look like a whole. I think it was your airport image that also impressed me with this given there is always a lot of movement on the tarmac, yet no repetition of subjects was noticeable. And you've said you do this in Photoshop freehand. Do you lay out a whack of images on the canvas and go crazy with the free transform tool? When capturing, do you stick to one focal length? Not that I'm asking you to spill your guts, but I'm just curious.

Andrew Paul Brooks wrote:
Hi,
Just thought I would post a link to a new feature I have had added to my site http://www.andrewbrooksphotography.com/view-main-gallery.php?id=71 the page shows a very high res version of one of my images(Taken inside St Peters Basilica in the vatican city and built out of many many images) you should be able to really zoom into the image and explore the detail. Sometimes you are asked to download a browser update to view.

Thanks,

Andrew Brooks
www.andrewbrooksphotography.com