RE: PF galery on May 1, 2010

Did you talk to her or just snap the photo? She's Sandy Kane and she's about as serious in her "imitation" of the Naked Cowboy as Chris Farley was when he auditioned for Chippendales. She's been a fixture on NY public access for years and she has a very healthy sense of humor about herself, not to mention more confidence that 90% of the population.

I personally find her no more or less sad that the "young, handsome, muscular" Naked Cowboy.

From: owner-photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of DSmall9917@xxxxxxx
Sent: Saturday, May 01, 2010 1:21 PM
To: List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students
Subject: Re: PF galery on May 1, 2010

In a message dated 5/1/2010 9:36:17 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time, palcewski@xxxxxxxxx writes:
David Small - Naked Cowgirl   A disturbing and sad image.  It seems
like a violation of privacy--or something vaguely illegal!--but then
she obviously had made the conscious decision to stand in public and
attract attention, like that young, handsome, muscular man in his
Jockey shorts  who parades around New York and calls himself The Naked
Cowboy
John! Thanks for taking the time to do a review. It is a sad image. She is trying to imitate the Naked cowboy,but I'm afraid it won't work.When I took the photo,it hadn't occurred to me , but it reminded me of something Dianne Arbus might have done.
Dave Small