Re: PF galery on May 1, 2010

I would take that comment with a sense of accomplishment. The image has moved him/her enough to forget they were even looking at a photo...that's pretty cool in my opinion: ""There are painters who transform the sun to a yellow spot, but there are others who...transform a yellow spot into the sun." - Pablo Picasso