Re: PE gallery 03-13-10

Anti-turbine people are often the same folks that confuse a round of golf with a walk in the woods and can afford a campaign against green technology. I teach my economics students that research finds direct correlation between environmental quality and per-capita GDP. The irony here is frustrating.

Emily L. Ferguson wrote:
Are these anti-turbine people? If so, are you sure you want to help them? I'd consider the ethics of this before going any further.