Maths and photography - help?

Title: Maths and photography - help?
Hi,

I've been asked to do some work in a school that involves using photography to help with learning maths. I'm fairly hopeless at maths so am very unsure of how to proceed.

The project is centred around the construction of a new library building, which we are going to take pictures of, but have to find some sort of mathematical aspect to the photography to help with their learning.

I was thinking of something to do with symmetry/geometry etc but other than that have really no clue as to how to bring mathematical concepts into it. Obviously mathematics and photography are two quite different disciplines,  I'm sure there must be plenty of crossover points but I'm really struggling to see them.

Has anyone got any suggestions as to how I might do this? All suggestions gratefully received.

Cheers,
Jonathan.

--
Jonathan Turner